Family Environmental acts as the owner’s advocate in complex environmental construction management projects. Working together, we develop detailed specifications and identify and vet qualified subcontractors. We can manage every aspect of the project, including ensuring compliance with environmental regulations.
Construction and Demolition Project Management
- We believe the success of any project revolves around solid, pro-active management. Our projects typically experience fewer delays, change orders, or problems, due in large part to our efficient organization and strong, hands-on construction management approach. Our innovative experience and project management attitude assures a timely and successful construction project. We have extensive experience with projects that require ESAs, remediation, emergency response and structure demolition. From simple residential inspections to more complex projects involving the remediation and demolition of large commercial structures, we are committed to meeting our clients’ needs.
- Monitoring the costs related to environmental remediation, demolition, and abatement projects is one of our specialties. Our clients realize the most cost savings through an established Value Engineering process. During this process we examine design specifications and drawings to create an engineer’s estimate. The process includes: specification design, bid evaluation, contract administration, construction inspection, and technical oversight.
· Demolition Permits
· Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasure Plans (SPCC)
· Stormwater Management Plans (SWMP)
· National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) Permits